September 16, 2022
- Tuesday, September 20 - Marco's Spirit Night - 5th Grade
- Wednesday, September 21 - McDonald's Spirit Night for Kinder, 2nd and 4th Grade
- Monday, September 26 - Teacher Work Day / Student Holiday
- Tuesday, September 27 - G/T Parent Night
- Wednesday, September 28 - Nature Trails for 3rd and 5th Grade
- Thursday, September 29 - Nature Trails for 3rd and 5th Grade
Morning Car Rider Arrival
Students are nominated for this Principal’s recognition award for going above and beyond our school expectations - those who exhibit leadership, kindness, and extraordinary character!
We are so proud to announce this week's Akers' All-Stars:
Pictures from our week!
Mid-Year GT Referral Window
The Mid-Year GT Referral window is open until November 30, 2022. This opportunity applies to any 1st-5th grade student who has not tested in the 2022-2023 academic school year. All kindergarten students will be screened in the spring. A parent referral form is not needed for kindergarten students.
If you would like your students tested for HORIZONS, please complete the attached form and return to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to volunteer in the classroom this year? Interested in teaching 30-45 minute lessons to your child and their class about opportunities for civic engagement and life skills? We need classroom volunteers for all classes K - 5th! If this is something you're interested in doing please visit the Rennell PTO Website below and click the Volunteer tab at the top. The JA Volunteer Sign Up link is posted at the top of the page. We'll be communicating information out late next week about what's involved and training, quick and easy!
If you have any questions please contact Christy Holecek at email@example.com
PTO Spirit Shop has reopened through September 18th!
* Please note that these orders will not be delivered until October. All previous orders will be delivered at the beginning of the school year.
Superintendent's Parent Leadership Committee
To be considered for the Superintendent’s
Parent Leadership Committee,
please fill out the SPLC Application.
Deadline to submit form is September 25, 2022.
SUPERINTENDENT’S PARENT LEADERSHIP COMMITEE
· Meet with Dr. Henry, Superintendent of Schools, and other administrators three times a year as a group
· Discuss districtwide issues
· Share useful district information with campuses and the community
· Disseminate district information and provide valuable input to maintain quality education for children and the community