Week of October 12 - 16
- LAST DAY OF 1ST 9 WEEKS
- OBSERVATION - SCHMITT @ 1:30
- FIRST TECH CUB MEETING
- LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING AFTER SCHOOL
- GRADEBOOKS ARE LOCKED AT 8:00 AM
- ALCOCK AND QUAKENBUSH TO CAP MTG @ 11:00
- REPORT CARDS ISSUED
- LEADER IN ME INFORMAL REVIEW BY MIKE WEBB (SYNERGY ASSEMBLY)
- FALL PICTURE DAY
- Before grades are locked you must click Grades, Recalc Assignments.
- Please make sure SHINE boards and Leadership Binders are up to date.
- THANKS to everyone for submitting their fixed assets on time!!!
LOOKING AHEAD - OCTOBER
- 19 - PUMPKIN CONTEST DEADLINE FOR BOOK FAIR
- 20 - LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING AFTER SCHOOL
- 21 - VFW CONTEST MATERIALS DUE TO QUAKENBUSH
- 21 - WACKY WEDNESDAY IF ALL WIGS ARE MET FOR THE 1ST 9 WEEKS
- 21/22 - COLLECTION DAYS FOR PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- 22 - K & 1 FIRE TRUCK VISIT @ 9:30
- 24 - CPSB WELLNESS FAIR
- 26 - IN-SERVICE DAY AT COOLEY