Mrs. Rehan's News
February 5th, 2016
- Monthly book logs will now be coming home from me instead of the library. I will keep track of the logs and continue to send home rewards and pizza coupons for completing them. The logs were collected from the beginning of the year until January for Reading- Round Up that is held at the end of the year. If your child turned in their logs they will get to participate! I still want to encourage reading at home with your child each night!
- Your kiddos have a bag that they will be bringing home with books on their levels inside! I will change the books periodically and adjust them based on their new reading level. Please keep track of the books they bring and make sure to send the bags and books back to school each day!!
- Raz kids is also a great website to access at home that I shared with you all at parent teacher conferences. To log in use the teacher username rehan0bp and their password is their birthday (ex: 09192010) https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login
Dates To Remember
- February 11th- Valentine party @ 2:30
- February 12 & 15th- NO SCHOOL
- February 16-19th- Take your family to school week!
From Coach Coy
In PE class your child will be getting a Jump Rope for Heart envelope. This is our annual fundraiser for the American Heart Association. Our goal for this year is to raise $1500 for a great cause!! Everything you need to know will be explained on the fundraiser envelope. There will not be an after school event to attend, but instead our PE classes will jump rope during class as our way of celebrating Jump Rope for Heart month. Any money raised should be brought to Coach Coy by Friday, March 18th. That is the last day of school before spring break.