4th Grade Newsletter
5/16 - 5/20
- Reading - We will be working in Reader's Workshop.
- Science - Adaptations and Behaviors
- Math - Multiplications and Division Extension
- LA/Writing - We will be working on our creative writing assignments as well as starting end of year writing assessments.
- Social Studies - We will be reflecting on our trip to Austin and our learning about Texas history. In particular, we will learn more about how Texas became a part of the United States and the events that happened in the days after that!
Field Trip to Austin
- Wear comfortable shoes (no flip flops)
- Be at school at 5:50 am
- Bring 3 disposable drinks (no more than 17 ounces each)
- Bring a jacket with your name on it (temperature in the bus is cold)
- No cellphones
- Student pick up will be at 8:30 pm
For Field Day bring:
- Ball Cap
Buy a yearbook! $20!
Great Happens Here
- May 16th: Field Trip to Austin!
- May 17th: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt
- May 20th: Field Day
- May 23th: Awards Ceremony and Parr Park Day!
- May 25th: Cici's Pizza Night
- May 26th: Recorder Concert
- May 27th: Bad Weather Makeup Day / No school
- May 30th: Holiday / No school
- May 31st: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt
- June 2nd: Early dismissal 11:45 am / Last day of school / Report cards go home