Week of February 1,2022
Moana jr. order your tickets here
From McCarthy Drama
Drama club is getting started and this year we are presenting Moana Jr. This club is a bit different than other clubs in that you need to be a part of the cast, attend rehearsals two days a week for 2 hours and commit to all three performances.
We have multiple rehearsals each week that end at 4:45, we have lots of parent involvement and sometimes we can’t take everyone that auditions. Performance dates are February 4, 2022—7PM,and February 5, 2022—-2PM & 7 PM. Rehearsals will be on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Additional rehearsal days will be added in January, and we will rehearse every day for the 2 weeks prior to performances. You-may not be required to come to every rehearsal, your role will determine which ones you need to attend. But you will need to be available on those days from 2:45-4:45. A calendar will be distributed on the first rehearsal, so everyone will know upfront which rehearsals they need to attend. Students will not be able to take the late bus home on rehearsal days-unless you-are specifically scheduled to do so, Please be sure that you can get transportation home at 4:45 PM prior to auditioning. The school production rely heavily on parent support. Parents are asked to volunteer in at least one area of need. A parent will be required-to attend an informational meeting on Thursday, October 21, at 6:45PM in Mrs. Richardson’s classroom. '
Those interested in stage crew, stay tuned!! Information for you will be coming out soon !
Questions ? E-mail Jodi Richardson @ email@example.com
After School Activities
Activities and Late Bus Routes. Click HERE to access all club information including late bus routes. Students can "try out" activities these next two weeks without purchasing an activity card, but will need them beginning November 1.
DAYS OF THE WEEK ACTIVITIES
- Homework Club ---Tuesday Library ----All Grades Ms Sherlock
- 5th & 6th Grade Art ****-- Tuesday Rm 120-- 5th & 6th Ms. Mayer
- ****************** BOTH ART SESSIONS ARE FULL*****************
- *********SPRING SESSION &FALL SESSION FOR STUDENTS THAT HAVE SIGNED UP
- Student Council ---Tues 7:30 am -- Library --7 & 8 Ms. Dussourd / Ms. Lanouette
- Jazz Band ---Tuesday Rm 125 ----Grades 6-8 Mr. Wright
- Select Chorus ----Tuesday Rm 127 ----Grades 6-8 Ms. Richardson
Student Council--- Tues 7:30 am -- Library --5 & 6 Ms. Dussourd / Ms. lanouette
- Track / Field --Tue / Thur April- June-- All Grades-- Mr. Felzani
- 7 th & 8th Grade Art-- Wednesday Rm 122-- 7th& 8th-- Ms. Kiley
- Drama Club *** --Wed/Thurs Rm 127 --All Grades-- Ms. Richardson
- Yearbook --Wed. 7:30 am Rm 107-- All Grades-- Ms. Scheinbart
- Stand-Up McCarthy --Wednesday Rm 130 A-- All Grades --Dr. Hanlon
- Game Club --Wednesday --- Oct-Jan-- All Grades-- Ms. Baillargeon Rm 206
- Festival Band /Atwe --Wednesday Eve 6-8pm --Grades 6-12 --Mr. Wright Band Room
- Dungeons & Dragons-- Wednesday Rm 203-- All Grades-- Mr. Felzani / Mr. Randolph
- Law Enforcement --Wednesday Rm 234 --All Grades-- Officer Goguen
- Festival Orchestra --Wednesday Rm 124-- Grades 6-8 --Mr. Miller
- Writers Society-- Wednesday Rm 222 --All Grades --Ms. McMahon
- 3D Printing ---Thursday Rm 121--- 5th grade this week-- Ms. O'Meara
- Magic gathering Club ---Thursday Rm 219 --AlL Grades-- Mr. Warnock
- American Sign Language -Thursday Bi-Weekly Online --All Grades-- Ms. Dick
- Drama Club ***--- Wed/Thurs Rm 127 ---All Grades --Ms. Richardson
Activities Running (all times 2:45-3:45 unless otherwise noted):
FROM THE HEALTH OFFICE - PLEASE READ
- Questions ? E-mail our nurses:
- To provide permission for your child to participate in the CPS Pool Testing OR Test and Stay protocol in our schools, please select the following link to complete the consent form: https://forms.gle/79Hv4twPifgrriM57.
- To provide the CPS nursing staff with the vaccination status of your child, please select the following link: https://forms.gle/7ovjaPWQVijtEwhS8.
- CDC changes to Covid Protocols: Note-the district is working with CBOH and School Committee to adjust to the current changes made by the CDC.
2021-2022 PTO Board :
2021-2022 PTO Board : President:
Vice President: Risa DiVincenzo & Julie Hansel
Treasurer: Shanon Dahlstrom
Secretary: Alicia Cunningham
Enrichment Coord.: Katie Kelepouris
Contact Us: PTO.McCarthy@gmail.com
MCCARTHY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR'S
MCCARTHY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR'S
Please contact your child’s guidance counselor if you have any overarching concerns whether it is attendance related or not. Specific class/assignment related questions or concerns should be directed to the particular teacher involved. Our counselor assignments are as follows:
Moya Charig: Grade 7 & Team 5-4 firstname.lastname@example.org
Elyse Seero: Grade 8 & Team 5-2 email@example.com
Jessica Weaver : Grade 6 & Team 5-1 & 5-3 firstname.lastname@example.org