by Maddie Lingenfelter
* Why I chose Apollo?
I chose Apollo because, he is the god of the sun and the god of music.
One reason was because I play the clarinet in band, and I like to listen to music.
I'm like Apollo because he has golden hair and I have blonde hair.
Also, Apollo is creative and he is supportive of the arts civilization and I like to make projects and crafts.
* 10 facts on Apollo
- Apollo was born on the island of Delos.
- Apollo was the twin brother to Artemis.
- Apollo was unlucky for love unlike his father.
- He was feared because he brought ill health to mortals he was the god of the plague.
- Apollo's appearance was curly golden hair.
- Apollo is a musician who plays the lyre.
- Apollo is a wise god who can tell the future in his temple ocale where people go to see the future.
- He is creative, handsome, supportive of all arts and civilization.
- He had the power of transformation and healing.
- His association with the golden chariot was as god of he sun he drove across the sky.