Goodness Grows News
Save the Dates for Fundraisers!
Fundraiser at Orange Leaf
Tuesday, Nov. 6th, 11am-10pm
133 Town Center Avenue
Friendsgiving: Wine & Wings for a Cause at Diletto Winery
Wednesday, Nov. 21st, 6-9pm
8578 Market Street
• Live music by The Black Wolf and the Thief
• Wings and wine by Diletto Winery
• Jams, wine charms, and other Goodness Grows products for purchase
No cover. Wine and beer available for purchase; Wine & Wing Sampler $15. One night only. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to participate. For more information and to RSVP, please contact Goodness Grows at 330-727-5900.
In addition to proceeds from the Wine & Wings event, Goodness Grows will also benefit from wine sales at Diletto Winery on Friday and Saturday, November 23 and 24th.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Classroom Visits are Awesome!
Goodness Grows Clients Out & About
Cranberry Jalapeno Jungle Jam Time
Looking for our jam and can't make it to a show? Contact us through our website, on Facebook, send an email, or give us a call! We would be glad to arrange a pick-up or delivery. Or, if you are out shopping, our jams are carried in Salem at Reach for the STARS, the Supplement Station, and Simply Scarves...and Such. They are also at the other three Simply Scarves...and Such locations in Columbiana, Austintown, and Minerva.
November & December Events
- Health Fair ~ November 2 from 10am to 4pm in Salem
- Namaste in the Yo - November 11 from 5 to 9pm at YSU
- The Holiday Flea ~ November 30 from 4 to 8pm & December 1st from 9am to 1pm at the DeYor
- Canfield High School Craft Show ~ December 1st from 10am to 4pm
- Austintown Farmers' Market Winter Market ~ December 14th from 5 to 9pm
Jam will also be available on November 21at the Diletto Winery Friendsgiving Fundraiser.
Check out our website & Facebook page to learn more!
Goodness Grows is a faith-based 501(c)3 non-profit operating out of Common Ground Church Community. Our mission is to cultivate personal, social, and community growth through gardening, education, and opportunity for people of all abilities. We are working to improve people's lives through social and therapeutic gardening practices. We'd love for you to join us!
Create. Cultivate. Thrive.