Ethics and responsibility in the digital classroom
1. Teacher-approved websites only. Keep in mind you leave a digital footprint wherever you go.
2. Productive language and constructive criticism only when posting for class.
3. Failure to observe any of these rules will result in loss of technology privileges
1. The people on the other end of digital devices are real. Don't say anything over the internet that you would not say to someone in person.
2. Harassment is against our school policy -- and against the law. Harassing someone over the internet does not reduce the severity of your actions.
3. Types of harassment include: sexual remarks, personal attacks, intolerant comments, "cyber-stalking".