Pride of the Tribe
Week of September 24, 2018
Nuts & Bolts
- Student phones are expected to be in backpacks during class. We need EVERYONE to get consistent with this expectation.
- T-TESS Goal Setting and Part I MUST be completed by September 28th. Reminder - This is completed in DMAC. Goal setting meetings with your appraiser will begin this week.
- SLO - You should have completed Steps 1 & 2. You can put your SLO documentation within your lesson plan folder.
- Webpages - Please make sure personal pages are updated, as well as organization pages.
- PD Day is 9-4, lunch from 12-1
- Breakfast provided and dress is jeans!
- 9-12 (Data dig in cafeteria, librarian presentation)
- 1-4 (SchoolStatus presentation)
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Junior Class Ring Orders during lunches
- Volleyball vs Gainesville @ Sanger, 5pm
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Fiesta Pot Luck (bring your item)
- Reality Fair for Seniors
- ASVAB for Juniors
- 9th/JV/V Football vs Celina @ Celina, 5:00pm
- STUDENTS LOSE ELIGIBILITY @ 3:45pm
- Pep Rally Schedule (Guest is CCI)
- JV/V Volleyball vs Anna @ SHS 5:00pm
- V Football vs Celina @ SHS, 7:30pm
- Band Competition @ Golden Triangle Classic
- XC Meet @ McNeil Invitational
Organizations Showcase during lunches
I leave you with this...
Good Teachers Help Other Teachers Find The Good Teacher In Themselves
HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND TEACH WITH YOUR STRENGTHS!