JA Cub Report
Weekly Report #24: Friday, February 12, 2021
ATTENTION JOHN ADAMS FAMILIES
Here’s what you can expect:
You will continue to receive the JA Cub Report weekly Friday afternoons. This regular communication will be used to:
- communicate the latest details about our return to in-person learning & distance learning options.
- inform you of in-person supports available to students.
- share plans for introducing 6th grade and new students to the building.
We will not be sending out another registration form for in-person learning. If you selected Hybrid, we will plan on seeing your student “in-person” for April 5. If you selected Distance Learning, we will consider you DL for April 5.
- If you change your mind about in-person or distance learning, please email Alyssa Larue in our main office at email@example.com.
Please keep these other important pieces in mind. We recognize that much can change between now and April 5.
- When school resumes, the school day will begin at 7:40 am and conclude at 2:30 pm. This is a correction from the district communication you received February 4, 2021.
- Plans continue to evolve for 6th grade and new student transitions as well as teacher planning days. We will make sure to keep you updated through our JA Cub Report. Some tentative dates were shared in the district communication you received February 4, 2021. These are subject to change.
In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any questions you may have. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at my direct extension: 328-5676.
“Teaching is about caring. Caring is about your students’ success and connecting with their hearts and minds. We have a job to mentally prepare them for life after school.” -Eric Musselman
ATTENTION: FUTURE STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS
Are you interested in joining the John Adams Student Council? Let Mrs. McRae know via email at email@example.com and she will send you more information. She would love to have you join the student council team!
Remote E-Learning Technical Support
The Remote E-Learning Tech Support for Families/Students will solve issues like:
- Support for standard software like Microsoft Office, Adobe, G Suite
- Support for some hardware like printers, Internet and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Families/students will be able to receive support Monday - Friday from 7 AM - 7 PM, now through December 2020 by calling 1-800-789-0051.
JOHN ADAMS MIDDLE SCHOOL IS NOW OFFERING LIBRARY BOOK DELIVERY
To request a library book, fill out the form found in ClassLink under the Library/Media tab. Once completed hit Submit.
Book deliveries will occur every Tuesday and Friday from 11-2 pm. These will be delivered by John Adams staff members. We will simply be doing deliveries like Federal Express. We will leave on your step and ring the doorbell.
To aide you with the selection of a book, I recommend using the John Adams online catalog found within ClassLink under the Library/Media tab. When you find a title you want to request, make sure under the Status column that it says it’s available.
Questions? Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! Mrs. Guenzler
Mr. Brant Goetz
"But one thing is certain: if we merge mercy with might and might with right, then love becomes our legacy and change our children's birthright." -Amanda Gorman