May The 18th in Waumba
Who will take care of me?
Big Idea : God will take care of me
Memory Verse: "My God will meet all your needs". Philippians 4:19
Bible Story: Elijah and the Widow. 1 Kings 17:7-16
Well this is my last email :( I'll see you all around since we are planning to attend the 4:30 service. I don't know if my kids are going to like not wearing their pj's when they get out of Church :)
I'm sure going to miss being there with all of you. I can proudly say I had the best volunteers :)
Please try to practice emergency evacuation with your little ones as often as you can like a fun game to play and pretend. Make sure that every Sunday somebody is assigned to get the red bag for evacuation and somebody else is assigned to get the master list, do the head count and make sure there's no one left behind (usually the volunteer who is signing in does this) This person closes the door behind to notify that room is done.
Is somebody out for Memorial day weekend? So far I have Susan and Tiffany.
Need May curriculum? click HERE
- Room set up at 3:40 p.m. and prayer in room 111 at 3:50 p.m.
- Room 111 will have a new apprentice. Her name is Lisa
- Orientation this Sunday at 9:00 a.m. - we still need 17 small group leaders volunteers for August!
- Stop by room 123 after 4:30 p.m. service to pick up your summer t-shirt.
- May 25 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- NO 6:30 p.m. service
- NO family dinner
- NO child care
- NO UpStreet- if you have UpStreet age kids the Leadership room will be open (C301 next to the family dinner spot)
I wanted to share with you these 10 prayers for boys and girls. They are so powerful. Most of you have kids, know somebody with kids or teach kids. I'm going to have them done nicely to put them in my kid's room.
It's been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you!