A week in #woolife!
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Dining Hours Today
Sheehan Hall POD will be open today for the following meal periods:
Brunch 10am - 2pm
Dinner 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Continental 7:30pm - 8pm
Resident Status Change Form
Are you requesting early release from your License Agreement?
If you are not intending to live in the Residence Halls next spring you must submit a Change of Status Form. All Change of Status Forms must be submitted by Friday, December 11, 2015 at 5 pm. Once recieved forms will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
All Change of Status Forms must be submitted by Friday, December 11, 2015 at 5 pm.
Thursday @ 10pm
We have had many more lockouts this semester, than in the past. If you are a repeat offender to forgetting your keys, you will be billed $10. each lockout after your 1st.
To gain access to your room, please follow these easy steps:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday you have several options:
1. Knock and see if your roommate or suite-mate is in your room.
2. Check with your RA
3. Check with your RD
- Chandler Village - Rebecca Hamwey - Wasylean Hall 103
- Dowden Hall - Laura Boliver - Dowden Hall 1st floor RD Office
- Sheehan Hall - Carrie Stevens - Sheehan Hall 2nd floor RD Office
- Wasylean Hall - Tim Valton II - Wasylean Hall 103
4. Visit Residence Life in Sheehan Hall 101 or call us at 508-929-8074
5. Contact University Police in Wasylean Hall or call them at 508-929-8911
8:00 pm- 2:00 am 7 Days a Week
1. See the RAs on duty and they will get you back into your space
After business hours and on weekends, please see University Police or if an RA is available, feel free to ask them.
Thank you for your cooperation with this matter and of course if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Snowflakes can be picked up during lunch and dinner outside of the POD beginning Monday November 16th until they are all gone.
2. Shop for the gift on your Snowflake
All gifts are in the $20 price range
3. Return unwrapped gift to Residence Life
Attach original snowflake to your gift