Bertram Family Connection
May 10th, 2021
- April 17th-May 7th: All About My Child: Parent Input Form for 21-22 Available (see below)
- May 11th: 3rd - 5th Grade Math STAAR
- May 12th: 3rd - 5th Grade Reading STAAR
- May 13th: 5th Grade Science STAAR
- May 24th: Kindergarten Graduation, Bertram Elementary Pavilion - 6 pm
- May 25th: 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony, Bertram Elementary Pavilion - 6pm
- May 26th: 9:45am Graduation Walk (Seniors visit Bertram & walk halls)!
- May 27th: Class Party Day, Early Release @ 12:25pm - Last Day of School
Jayden won the PreK, K, and 1st Grade jar with a guess of 139 and the amount was 141.
Avery won the 2nd and 3rd Grade jar with a guess of 170 and the amount was 171.
Nathaniel won the 4th & 5th Grade jar with a guess of 176 and the amount was 182.
Student Registration for 21-22 is Open Now!
Registration contest!! Students who are registered for next year or whose families email our registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating they are moving schools by Wednesday, May 19th will get to attend a grade level dance party on Thursday, May 20th or Friday, May 21st!
2021-2022 Parent Input Form
Please complete the form below for any student attending Bertram Elementary in the 2021-2022 school year by Friday, May 7th, 2021.
The BCISD 2021-2022 school calendar can be accessed here. Be sure to mark your calendars!
Change of Transportation Reminder
email@example.com by 1:30pm the day of the change. This will ensure that your child receives a transportation change note in their classroom from the office. For student safety, dismissal is coordinated by the office.
Unfortunately, voicemails with the office or the teacher may not be received in time to ensure that your child is dismissed correctly. We appreciate your help!
Moving Between Remote and In-Person Learning
If you are learning remotely and would like your child to move back to in-person learning, please call the office one week before you would like your child to return to school. This allows teachers time to adjust furniture and set up dividers if needed.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access to view your student's grades, attendance, progress reports, and report cards.
Daily In-Person Checklist
- Complete AT HOME self screening before getting on the bus or coming to school.
- Face coverings for all bus riders, and students in grades 1st-5th. Face coverings are strongly encouraged for PreK and Kinder. Remember wearing a face mask reduces your child's chance of having to quarantine for close contact.
- Bring your backpack including water bottle, snack, and lunchbox (if bringing lunch).
Visits to the school are by appointment. We will attempt to address situations by phone or Google Meet. In-person appointments can be scheduled if the situation requires. When visiting campus, please be prepared to show a valid photo ID.
If you do visit the school, face coverings are required for all adults at all times. This includes the office foyer area.
Due to COVID-19, we will not have any on campus volunteers at this time.
We are not accepting deliveries including forgotten lunches (hot meal will be provided by the cafeteria), birthday treats, and food orders.
If you need to make an occasional change to your child's transportation home, please use the Bertram Transportation Change email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Transportation changes must be emailed in no later than 1:30pm. Teachers will not be able to accept transportation changes.
Be familiar with the Arrival & Dismissal Map.
Complete an application for FREE or REDUCED priced lunch here. You can also add money to your child's lunch account by logging here.
Days marked in blue are Staff & Student Holiday OR Make-Up Day for Staff & Students. Students should be available to attend school. This applies to both in-person and remote learners.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:30am Office Opens by Appointment Only - Please call ahead
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: email@example.com
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:25pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes