This Week in Challenge
Week of January 13th
Continuing Cranial Connections!
"This Week in Challenge"...
Please remember to sign and return your child's "This Week in Challenge" form. Shannon and I grade your child weekly on his or her performance in class. It is important to review this information with your child each week. Your signature lets us know that you've looked at your child's grade. We store these pages in our student data binders and use them to record grades on your child's Challenge report card. A missing "This Week in Challenge" paper will count as one "N". We Please let us know if you have questions after reviewing your child's weekly grades. Thank you!
Don't Forget Your Device on Challenge Day!
Math Competition February 6th
SAVE THE DATE
· Kilpatrick Elementary would like to invite you and your students to participate in the 2015-2016 Kilpatrick ELEMENTARY ONLY Math Contest, which will be held on Saturday, February 6, 2016.
· The contest is open to all students in 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade. 3rd and 4th grader will compete in one division and 5th grader will compete in their own division.
· Individual trophies and medals for 1st
– 20th place. Team trophies for each of the 4 categories (Number Sense, Calculator, General Math and Science)
· If interested, contact for more information:
ODESSA KILPATRICK ELEMENTARY
26100 Cinco Ranch Blvd. Katy, TX 77494
281-237-7673 | email@example.com |
Looking for Summer Activities? Check out the summer program expo.
Just some early planning...
*If your child does not travel to Challenge with his or her backpack then please have him or her bring a separate small bag. Reusable grocery bags work well for this purpose.
*We will begin using devices weekly in Challenge in October. If your child has a device for his or her use please send it on Challenge day.