20 things from 2002
Harley Jenkins 10/13/16 3rd
- Gas was $1.01 in 2002
- The top song of 2002 was Nickelback, “How you remind me”
- The top artists of the year where NIckelback, Ashanti, and Nelly.
- The new tech that came out in 2002 was Aerogel, 3D online Environment, Camera chip, Earth Simulator, MARS rovers, Solar towers, and virtual keyboard.
- In 2002 Alicia Keys wore a Cat in the Hat inspired outfit, Lindsay Lohan wore sleepwear on the runway, J. Lo wore the one lep up the other leg down look to look like a gangster.
- 2002 had the chopsticks in the hair look, the three finger part fringes, chunky highlights were in, and so was wet looking spiked hair.
- George W. Bush was the president in 2002.
- There was the Sierra Leone civil war, Algerian civil war, Burundian civil war, Insurgency in Ogaden, and some that are still ongoing.
Some of examples
Chopsticks in hair look
2002 had the chopsticks in the hair look
2002 had MARS rovers
George W. Bush
In 2002, George W. Bush was president.