Mrs. Bickley's Music
Making Music at the Lower School
In February, we are using Garageband on the iPad to record each PK4 class singing a Valentine Song. This week we discussed dynamics, balance, and microphones.
What fun it was to record and listen back to our voices in song!
PK4 students brought home musical valentines today - see below for directions on QR codes!
JK: Parade of the Presidents & Founding Mothers
K: QR Codes and Digital Learning Journals
The children are learning about composing and creative musicianship. We are utilizing our L/S iPad carts weekly and using QR codes for centers and small group work!
sharing student learning in meaningful ways
- This month I am focusing on QR Codes
- Document and share (digitally) the music learning process
- Track student growth
- Connect and engage together!
How? to access you will need...
1. Open QR code reader app & hold the scanner (it looks like a camera) over square QR code
2. The scanner automatically pulls up the attached file
3. Download or save, listen or watch! :)