Teen Anxiety facts and statistics
2. Anxiety is a normal part of adolescence and everyone goes through it.
3. Anxiety disorders effect every one and eight kids.
4. Anxiety can also occur with other mental illnesses.
5. Untreated cases of anxiety can affect a child's performance at school.
6. There are many different types of anxiety such as panic disorder, separation anxiety disorder, etc.
7. Children who have anxiety suffer from fear, nervousness, and shyness.
8. Anxiety affects people not only mentally but also physically.
9. Anxiety is the most common metal illness
10. Girls are mostly troubled with anxiety then some men are.