Briarwood Fall 2022
If your child is new to the district please review our Instructions for Online Registration then complete the Online Registration
Requirements and Documentation
- Original Birth Certificate (with seal) - your child must be at least five years old on or before October 1, 2022.
- Parent/Guardian Proof of Identity (verification you are the person listed on the student’s registration paperwork AND the proof of residency)
- Driver's License
- Proof of Residency (lease, deed or a notarized statement of residency).
- If you are not the current lease/deed owner please submit a notarized letter from the current owner stating that your family is currently residing at this address
- Immunization Records (signed by a physician or health department official)
- Click here to download the Immunization Form
- Click here to download the Parents Guide to Immunization
- Physical Examination Form
- Click here to download the Physical Form
Note: Completed Physical and Immunization Forms - Please submit before the start of the 2022/2023 school year. If your child's birthday is from Sept 6th to June 15th please submit completed physical form and immunization forms before the end of the current school year. If your child is born between June 16th and Sept 5th please contact the school nurse to schedule a time over the summer to drop off. Physical forms are valid for 365 days.
Kindergarten Parent Orientation
Wednesday, May 18th, 7pm
151 Briarwood Road
Florham Park, NJ
1. Attend the parent only presentation in person in our multipurpose room
2. A link will be sent that day to a pre-recorded presentation