Hello Mr. Philip's Class
stuff not to miss as Cheetah parents...!
SILENT AUCTION CLASS GIFT BASKET - can you add a book?
For our Class Basket for the CWC Gala Silent Auction, we've decided to make it a basket of books. Please bring in a favorite book to add to the collection by Monday.... the only thing that would make it better, maybe Mr. Philip reading bed time stories to the winner....????
What do you need to do for the 80's GALA & SILENT AUCTION?
1) Get your tickets to the Gala event - first 100 to buy, get a chance at the raffle prize of an iPad!!
2) Get the word out about the Silent Auction - there's great stuff and for the online items, you don't have to attend CWC to bid....let all friends and family know. Here's some sample language to share via email or Facebook:
Want to shop for incredible items that give you a tax write-off while supporting education in Los Angeles? Are you looking for Dodger tickets, a summer beach rental, facials, an African safari , or tickets to Disneyland ? If so, head over to cwcgala.dojiggy.com <http://cwcgala.dojiggy.com/> to bid on these and other great items for the Citizens of the World Charter School in Silver Lake. The auction opens June 1st!
Your bid will serve as a donation to my child’s wonderful school in Silver Lake so they can continue with small class sizes, art, music and physical education classes!
3) Get some drinks - use the sign-up genius link if you can bring (soda, wine, water)
4) Get a babysitter, get an old 80's prom dress out of the back of your closet, and come out and party with your fellow parents next weekend (June 8th) like it's 1984....!
5) Get the satisfaction that you've helped CWC make it's fundraising goal for this school year. Yes, that's THIS school year... all funds are still going to finish paying out our budget this year... so we need you if you can help, and thank you.
Michele, Oliver's mom, is the organizer of the CWC Yard Sale - June 15th, that's the weekend after the GALA... but why wait? Michelle will be at the Assitance League this Monday morning to accept stuff... so clean out your garage and bring those items in...