Miss Rassier's Kinders
What are we learning this month?
- What can you do at home to support your child as they build their understanding? > Have your children think of ways they can conserve, reuse, and help them recycle at home. Ask them why water is important.
* MATH= Strengthening number sense skills (this week), learning how to count backwards from 20-0 (week of Jan.11th), preparing for addition, learning how to add/ subtraction (weeks of Jan18th-Jan 25th).
- What can you do at home to support your child as they build their understanding? > Have your child count objects, write their numbers, count backwards.
* ELA= Continuing with SuperKids, solidifying letter sound recognition, solidifying blending skills, strengthening reading skills, improving letter formation/handwriting (EVERY week).
- What can you do at home to support your child as they build their understanding? > Have your child practice writing their name every night, read with them as often as possible, practice sight word recognition/spelling/ and writing.
Mary Rassier's contact information= 925-683-0274
SNACKS- Our snack supply is getting low, if possible please provide a snack for the class. Some snacks they love include (but are not limited to) gold fish, gram crackers, crackers and cheese, pretzels, ext.
TOYS/POKEMON CARDS- Toys and pokemon cards are not allowed at school EXCEPT for show and tell days. Show and tell days will be marked in your child's calendar.
CONDUCT DAILY GRADES- Please keep up with your child's daily conduct grades in their calendars. If they receive sticks please discuss it with your child. :)