Taylor ISD DuckLink # 48
empowering student success and school improvement
November 18, 2015
Technology Making a Difference
Below is a quick slideshow of pictures I took on my visits. Thanks to all those teachers that welcomed me in their classrooms.
2015-2016 Technology Survey Results
Eduphoria: New Student Search Feature
Try Google Classroom Today!
Exchanging digital files with students is easy using Google Classroom. Have you tried it yet? Here are the 5 reasons you should try Google Classroom today.
- Announcements- You can type an announcement and attach local files, files from Google Drive, Youtube videos, and a link to web pages.
- Assignments- Create assignments with a due date by attaching all kinds of files, Google files, Youtube videos, and links. You can set permissions for viewing and editing files. Files will be organized automatically in folders for each of your students in their Google Drives.
- Google Calendar Integration- Students can keep track of assignments because they are automatically added to the integrated Google Calendar. They can see the calendar on Google Classroom or in their Gmail account.
- Share to Classroom- If you find something great to share in your classroom, simply install the Share to Classroom Chrome extension. When you find an online resource just click the icon and publish it on your Google Classroom site.
- Grading/ Feedback- Giving quick feedback is made easy by adding grades and comments to assignments student turn in. Once they receive an assignment. They can use Docs, Slides, Sheets, or Drawings to complete the task. Docs includes a turn in feature that can be used for all kinds of assignments such as a link to other online resources. You can keep grades recorded in Classroom.