Geographical Investigation Project
Our little trip to Tiong Bahru
Housing in the past
GI Group research on TB
Interview questions and responses
1. How long have been living inTiong Bahru?
2. Do you have a special place that you always visit and why?
3. What are the changes that have taken place in Tiong Bahru estate over the years?
4. Do you think Tiong Bahru is an inclusive estate(facilities for all ages/affordable/sense of belonging)
5. How do feel about the living condition here?
6. Which place do you like to visit the most during your free time?
Here are some pictures we took
the local park
the horse shoe building
the horseshoe building is the one of the oldest building of Singapore.at the back is the mordern HDB tall and beautiful
the olden days mailbox still in good shape
Housing in the present
describe how SK is inclusive
Housing in the future