Know Your Last 2015
With My Woes-Sports Entertainment Marketing-Chris Washington
Three That Marketed the Best in 2015
1. Reebok recently signed a sponsorship deal with the UFC that only allows for them to sponsor the fighters, also they provide fighting attire and equipment for the fighters. Also, their partnership with Cross Fit has grown into an internationally known sporting event and competitions can now be seen on ESPN and ESPN2.
2. McDonalds made a huge effort to curve their profit losses by reducing the number of items on their menus and revolutionizing the fast food industry by offering all-day breakfast. McDonalds has also utilized the emergence of mobile phones by providing customers with coupons and deals on their mobile app to be used at their restaurant locations.
3. Apple made huge strides in 2015 by introducing the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, and the Apple watch, The apple watch was the first touch screen watch to have applications such as email, messages, and notes.
Two Best Products of 2015
2. Apple Watch
Two Worst Products of 2015
2. Copper Fit
Two Best Movies of 2015 & How They Were Marketed
2. Minions was released in July and was one of the biggest movies of the summer. The Minions were already a family favorite so the movie marketed with the help of McDonald's by including Minions toys in their happy meals; Universal studios spent $26.1 million dollars on TV advertisements.
Top Two Artists of 2015
2, Drake released the most popular mixtape of 2015 "If You're Reading This It's Too Late". His popularity continues to increase as he matures in his lyricism and ability to create songs that everyone can listen to. His mid-summer feud with rapper Meek Mill also helped to keep him in the public eye.
Top Ten NBA Draft Picks of 2015
2. D'Angelo Russell; Los Angeles Lakers
3. Jahlil Okafor; Philadelphia 76'ers
4. Kristaps Porzingis; New York Knicks
5. Mario Hezonja; Orlando Magic
New Year New Me
Personal: Try to be a friendlier person
Heatlh: Commit more time to making home cooked meals and eat out less