Education weekly news
06/17/2013 to 06/21/2013
Roll out of July the 2nd
- Redesign of the salesforce form to avoid misunderstanding and generation of "bad leads"
- A "Country" select in salesforce form to help leads dispatch between teams
- New link to Schoolpage Homepage in the Menu Career&Jobs
Focus on a feature: Event vs Group
Lot of members spoils Group with events that promote training in direct competition with the training of the company which owns the Group, e.g. Formation Management
A new feature will enable:
- only Admin and Expert to post event, when the feature is activated
- all users: members and Admin and Expert, when the feature is deactivated
This feature can be activated for a specific group if required by Ivan
(don't forget to create a JIRA)
Due to collateral effects on the database, this feature will be released on July the 16th to be 100% there is no problem.
Focus on Training emailing
A dedicated emailing suggesting trainings/programs to members to acquire or improve their skill-set.
We suggest 3 trainings for 3 skills max.
The first rank can be sold to our clients (University/School/Training Center)
How will we do it?
1. We create a set of combinations between
- 20 most common skills+level of proficiency
2. We create an inventory of trainings that match the combinations above
3. We create an inventory of members matching the combinations above
4. For each member a caping will be activated to prevent spamming
A dedicated back-office to sell the first position among the training suggested will be provided to the sales-team.
- Tech meetings and suggestion meetings this week
- Wording: meeting to schedule
Emailings dedicated to Training for July
Emailing #1 Global
message: become an expert in your field
Emailing #2: Promote Education space
audience: HR and training manager
message: Improve the skill-set of your collaborators
target: Education homepage
Emailing #3: Management
audience: Member with Manage people activated in professional experience
message: improve your management skills
target: trainings in "Management"
Emailing #4: High tech
audience: Experience with position "High tech"
Message: still missing :'(
target: Trainings in "High-tech"
- Suggest trainings in the dashboard
- Suggest Trainings of the week at the top of the Education Homepage
- Display Trainings in job adverts
- Video in Trainings