Week of March 18th, 2019
I hope you all had a great Break and are ready for a fun and busy final 9 weeks.
- Tutoring Details - 3rd-5th Team Leads, please email the Office a list of learners participating in after school tutoring. Please include the days tutoring is happening. They serve as the frontline for parent questions and missing kids, so please help us make sure they have the information they need. Thanks!
- Report Cards - Grades are due tomorrow morning. Please email Jordan with any issues.
- Team Leader Agenda - We will have a Team Leader meeting this Wednesday @ 3:30. Please email me with any items to include on the Agenda.
Looking ahead, here are a few dates/opportunities coming up this Summer...
- Summer School - Wilson will once again begin hosting Summer School. Please mark your calendars for the summer school dates if you are interested in teaching. It will run from June 3rd to June 27th. More info will come out soon about the application process and training dates.
- CISD Summer Conference - Rather than having sessions stretched across several dates throughout the summer (like in years past), the district will be hosting 2 different mini conferences: Digital Learning on May 30th & 31st and Social Emotional Learning on July 17th & 18th.
Week At A Glance
Monday - Welcome Back!
- College Shirt & Jeans
- SpEd Team Time
- Report Card Grades Due
- Kinder Registration opens
- Ed Foundation / PTO Shirt & Jeans
- Kinder Team Time
- 1st Grade Team Time
- 3rd Grade Design Day
- Trent's Lounge Shower #CongratsPickrells
- Team Leader Meeting - 3:30
- DLC Webinar - 7:00 (sign up above)
- 2nd Grade Team Time
- DLI Collaborative Meeting - 3:30 - DCE - All DLI educators required to attend
- Rise & Shine
- Report Cards go home
- DLI New Students Applications due