Warren Staff Weekly Update
May 11- 15
Health and Safety Protocol- Building Access (Text Tia if going to building)
As you know from a previous email we are re-opening schools to staff next week as follows:
- Monday, May 11, 2020 Administrators, Secretaries and School Nurses
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 All Instructional Staff
One of the requirements to re-enter the buildings is that staff need to view a short safety video produced by HPS nurses. That video has been placed in the Employee Portal. Accessing the video through the portal enables us to know who has viewed the video for safety purposes.
- You will need to will need to login to the Employee Portal at https://portal.hsd1.org/ivisions/
- Select the tab titled: Employee Resources
- On the pull down menu select: Information Center / Documents
- A list of documents will appear. Scroll down and select: HPS School Re-Entry Protocol and Video Link
- At the bottom of the document is a link to the video. Click the link and watch the video.
s you all know Professional Compensation Alternative Plan End of Year Reports are due by May 18th. How do we submit and retrieve them in our current remote environment? Well, good news! Human Resources has been busy implementing a new module to our suite of Frontline products. Frontline Central is joining the team of Professional Development (My Learning Plan), Absence Management (AESOP) and Recruit and Hire (Applitrack).
Central is an automated forms system and filing cabinet. It will allow Human Resources to send and receive paperless documentation and save it all electronically into a secure, online file cabinet. Every employee will eventually have access to view their personnel file through this system. We are confident that this new system will be more efficient, provide secure access and save many, many trees!
We are introducing Central by allowing electronic filing of the PCAP Year End report. Once a teacher completes their portion of the form you will receive an email to access the link and complete the Supervisor portion of the PCAP form.
- Review the attached PDF summary of the teacher’s Career Development Plan.
- Check whether the teacher had a positive evaluation.
- Electronically sign and date the form.
- Add any additional comments that will be helpful for the teacher and HR’s benefit.
- Approve or Decline the completed PCAP form. This process does take a few seconds to process, so do not close out until you get confirmation it was submitted.
Once approved (or Declined), Human Resources (Maureen Kloker) will receive an email to confirm the reports submittal and the employee will receive notification that the form was received. It will be helpful to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe user list to assure receipt of these emails). No more worries about it being completed or received by Human Resources!