Week at a Glance
May 9-13--Spirit Week!
Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms on staff! I hope your time with your family tomorrow is extra special!
My mother, sister, and nephew are heading to my house in the morning. I usually head south on Mother's Day weekend, but this year they want to come to my house. The four of us always spend the day out doing something fun on Mother's Day. My sister has been wanting to go to the zoo so that's where we are headed in the morning. I'm not sure what else they want to do, and it will probably depend on how long we stay at the zoo. I'm glad it is supposed to be nice outside tomorrow. I am looking forward to spending time with my family!
- Pajama Day!
- 7:30 a.m.--whole group collaboration--reinforcement systems (See email from last week.)
- grade level meetings--gr. 3 in a.m. & 6 in p.m.
- 3:00 p.m.--meeting--Jessica P., Jessica W., Chelsie & Karen
- Stuffed Animal Day!
- 4th grade field trip
- 7:30 a.m.--case conference--Caitlin, Jessica & Karen
- 9:30 a.m.--parent meeting--Karen & Erin
- 1:30 p.m.--case conference--Beth, Chelsie, & Karen
- 2:50 p.m.--Breakout EDU PD session in MP room
- 6:30 p.m.--NEHS inductions
- Crazy Hair Day
- 7:30 a.m.--PBIS leadership team meeting
- 3:00 p.m.--case conference--Stephanie, Jessica, Mary, & Karen
- 6:00 p.m.--school board meeting at South Side
- Blast from the Past Day!
- 8:30 a.m.--Student of the Week nominations due (Next week will be the last opportunity to nominate students!)
- 9:30 a.m.--Knight & Sgt. Dixon--safety search
- 10:00 a.m.--case conference--Jessica W., Chelsie, Erin, & Karen
- 2:00 p.m.--meeting--Karen & Josh
- Sports Gear Day!
- 3rd grade field trip
- FIELD DAY: Field day plans are nearly set! We will have grade levels rotate through stations like in the past. Of course, we'll have our annual Sixth Grade vs. Staff kickball game at the end of the rotations! Can't wait! I will get a schedule of events out to you as soon as possible. I will definitely need help setting up the stations the morning of the 20th. If you are able to help, please meet me in the gym at 7:30 a.m.
- COLLABORATION TIME: Please be sure to read the documents sent to you last week in preparation for Monday's collaboration time. I'm also including some links to some documents/sample ideas below to review prior to next Monday.
- STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Hard to believe, but after this week, there is only one more week to nominate students for Student of the Week. Where has this school year gone?! Yikes!