December 2, 2020
Dear Faithful Families,
I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving with 3 extra days off and are ready to send your students back for some more learning!
We have cleaned and sanitized the school and have even started decorating for Christmas!
I know many of you were around family and friends during this break. Please continue to be diligent and not send your children to school if they have any symptoms of being ill.
Thankfully none of our students or teachers have tested positive for Covid this far.
We have purchased a UV light/disinfectant sprayer to keep the school sanitized as well as possible. The school will continue to be proactive in keeping all of our students healthy! And we ask that you do the same on your end.
May Gods peace surround you and fill you and keep all of your family well.
In His direction,
1. Don't forget tuition is due this week!
2. Mid term test as well as semester reports and parent mid-year meetings will be happening in the upcoming weeks before Christmas break. Watch for information regarding these!
3. Students will bring home a “giving calendar” tomorrow that is an activity we encourage all students to complete by Christmas. Please help them with this daily. We use this time to teach our students that Christmas is about giving rather than receiving.
4. The focus in chapel for the next three weeks will be about Jesus’s birth. You will notice that your children will not bring home anything related to “Santa” as this may be something you do at home in private, we will keep Christ the center of Christmas at school.
Our Elementary students will be having a real birthday party for Jesus! How fun!
5. A BIG Thank you for being part of our Faithful family and please be diligent about our on-going fundraiser that Our board President, Michelle Miller has sent out to you! Our goal is 60,000 and we can’t do it without everyone’s help! I know you love our school, spread the word WHY and help us meet our goal this year so we can continue to serve and grow our students.
It’s great to be part of Gods mission and this school is definitely a ministry.