A Young People for Life India Programme
What is Teen2Teen?
Testimonies of Volunteers
Being with teen2teen is quite a daily routine...its just like catching up with friends and discussing about our personal issues. Its a total comfort zone, speaking, interacting, and exchanging ideas and thoughts. Its very important especially for young teenagers since as they are growing they might have thousands of questions about whats happening with their body, their feelings, etc. And if they belong to a broken family or stern parents who don't talk freely, teen2teen is the perfect place! Its just a small gathering but it makes a huge impact on one's life!
Become a Youth Outreach Volunteer (YOV) for Teen2Teen through Young People for Life India!
We recommend students get a recommendation letter from the school/ college in order to sign a contract if it is part of a gap year and long term. We will also provide certification and credits for long term internship/volunteering, focusing on a specific subject area.
Internship/volunteering varies from sessional to year long. For short term internship/volunteering, there is no need for official documentation. You could come as a visitor.
Young People for Life India
Young People for Life India is governed by the Board of Trustees which meet by quarterly. The Board members are:
- Dr. Dotanga Chow, Retired IPS (Indian Police Services), Hyderabad (Chair)
- Mrs. Sandya Athamkoor, Teacher (specialised in Children work), Hyderabad
- Mrs. Sumalatha, Student Councilor (specialised in Gender) , Hyderabad
- Ms. Shobha Gosa (Company Secretary)
- Dr. Kamala Kumari, Principal, Govt Degree College, Hyderabad
- Ms. Sujatha Stephan, Chief Nutritionist, Global Hospital, Hyderabad
- Mrs. Kathy Morison, Leicestershire, England
- Mrs. Nirmala Bandrapalli, San Francisco, California
- Ms. Chelsea Pallatino ,University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, USA
Registered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. South India
Founded: March 2012 (Incorporated under India Public Charitable Trust)