The Colt Classified
March 4, 2019
Congratulations to Saint Paul Miki Recipients
Marcus Anderson, Neal Baum, Harrison Cantu, Izabelle Cantu, Jensen Cruz, Thomas Darmodjo, Emma Demian, Grace Farnum, Vidalael Granados, Avalon King, Enrique Munoz-Torres, Michelle Nguyen, Chad Onuoha, Chelsea Onuoha, Christian Natividad, Danna Pinzon, Jaxon Prejean, Paola Rodriguez, Justice Robinson, Ronan Sanchez, Wren Schatz, Annabel Tavarez, and Will Winfrey.
Tomorrow is Family Dine Out Night
4703 Richmond Ave, Suite A, from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m. 20% of all sales will be given to CCCS.
We hope to see you there!
Ash Wednesday Mass
CCCS will not celebrate Mass this Friday, since we're celebrating Mass on Wednesday; however, Stations of the Cross will take place at 2:30 p.m. in the church. 6th-8th grade scholars will participate in this week's Stations of the Cross. Students may wear red polos to school this Friday.
2019-2020 Registration is Underway
Please note that after this date, classes will be filled as registrations are received from both current and new students. Don’t delay- complete your registration today!
Registration Referral Fee
* The referred family and their child must meet all admissions requirements for Corpus Christi Catholic School.
* The referral fee of $500 will be disbursed on December 1, 2019 considering that the new family is still enrolled in CCCS.
* Disbursements will be made by either applying to current family’s tuition or check payable to referring family.
* The referral fee applies on a new per family basis; not new, per student basis (one referral fee of $500 if family registers four children or one child).
Diamond Jubilee Auction Gala
Diamond Jubilee Auction Gala
The Diamond Jubilee Wrap Up & Volunteer Appreciation meeting is this
Thursday, March 7th from 6:00 – 7:00 PM in the school library. Join us- you are our wonderful volunteers that helped to make this important event for our school a success! Please RSVP to Susan Miller, email@example.com.
A few new items for bidding and spots available! Contact Bponce@corpuschristihouston.org to sign up or for more information.
CCCS 3rd Grader, Shailene Nacuray, is a Winner in the Livestock Show and Rodeo's Go Texan Decorating Contest!
CCCS' 3rd graders participated in the Livestock Show and Rodeo's "Go Texan Decorating Contest". We were informed that there were approximately 6,500 entries from across the city of Houston and surrounding areas, of which 200 winners were selected; one being our own Shailene Nacuray!
Shailene received a congratulations letter, a participation ribbon, and four passes to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The passes will admit them to the livestock show, AGVENTURE, The Junction, the carnival, food booths, shopping, and many other exhibits that further demonstrate Texas’ rich Western Heritage.
We are especially excited to announce that Shailene's winning entries will be displayed in NRG Center, Hall B, near Miss Moo’s Barn from February 25th to March 7th. If you're attending the Rodeo this year, please stop by to see her work.
Congratulations Shailene! We are proud of you!
- For God's healing of Ms. Liz Fretz, mother of Zoe Meuser (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pablo Rodriguez, uncle of Mrs. Ponce