Brookwood Elementary School - December 3, 2021
Mark Your Calendar:
- December 6 - Specials: K,1,4,5 - Day 9; 2-3 - Day 4
- December 7 - Specials: K,1,4,5 - Day 1; 2-3 - Day 5
- December 8 - Specials: K,1,4,5 - Day 2; 2-3 - Day 6
- December 9 - Specials: K,1,4,5 - Day 3; 2-3 - Day 7
- December 9 - Candlelight Luncheon for students
- December 10 - Specials: K,1,4,5 - Day 4; 2-3 - Day 8
- December 10 - Candlelight Luncheon for students
- December 14 - 6:30 pm - 5th Grade Chorus and Guitar Club Performance at Grace Church
- December 15 - K-2 Winter Class Parties (information coming home from your child's teacher)
- December 16 - 3-5 Winter Class Parties (information coming home from your child's teacher)
- December 16 - Dogwood Pizza Night
- December 17 - School-wide Polar Express Day - Wear your PJs!
- December 20 - January 5 - Winter Break - Student & Staff Holidays
- January 6 - Begin Second Semester
- January 24 - Good News Club/Kids Life begins meeting again
Brookwood High School SGA Movie Night
BROOKWOOD ELEMENTARY NEEDS YOU!
If you are interested in applying to be Brookwood Elementary's next cafeteria monitor, please contact Bridget Fagan (770-736-4360) in the front office.
A Message from the Clinic - Donations Needed!
All sizes of boys' and girls' athletic-type pants or shorts are needed. Donations can be sent in with students or dropped off at the Brookwood Elementary front office.
Bidding for Good
- Lunch with the Principal (1 of 2) - auction ends Jan. 14, 2022
- Lunch with the Principal (2 of 2) - auction ends Jan. 14, 2022
- Morning Announcements with the Principal for a Week - auction ends Feb. 4, 2022
A MESSAGE FROM The BES HEALTH RESPONSE TEAM
Did you know that Brookwood ES has a Health Response Team (HRT) which manages and communicates COVID related information with staff, students and parents? The HRT gathers information, conducts contact investigations and communicates as needed. In the next few months, it is important that you continue to alert the school if your child develops symptoms or tests positive for the virus.
Common symptoms include:
Fever (100.4 or higher), Cough, Shortness of breath, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion/runny nose, nausea/vomiting, sore throat, fatigue
Brookwood ES HRT Members:
Brookwood ES: 770-736-4360
Brooke Ahlers: email@example.com
Bridget Fagan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiffany Pruitt: email@example.com
Debbie Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org