St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - February 16, 2020
HAPPY FAMILY DAY!
CELEBRATING KINDNESS AT ST. PAT'S
BOOK FAIR COMING SOON...FEBRUARY 19-25!
Feb 17 - Family Day- No School
Feb 19 - Gr. 4 B-ball @ Sifton 3:30-4:30pm
Feb 20 - School Council Meeting @ 7pm
Feb 21 - Hockey Academy (am)
Feb 21 - Hot Lunch - Dairy Queen
Feb 22 - Gr. 4 B-ball Final Tourney @ St. Pat's 9:00am-12:00pm
Feb 25 - Shrove Tuesday
Feb 26 - Ash Wednesday celebration in St. Pat's gym @ 1pm
Feb 27 - Spin the Wheel Assembly/Pink Shirt Day
Feb 27 - Hockey Academy (am)
Feb 28 - School closure
DEAR PARENTS-SURVEY REMINDER
Just a reminder to look for the survey emails from Alberta Education (Provincial Accountability Pillar Survey) and EICS (Assurance survey). This information is key to Elk Island Catholic’s Assurance plan and Alberta Education Accountability Pillar results.
Our Gr. 4 students will be surveyed at the school guided by their teachers. Our teachers and staff will also partake in the survey process completing the data collection for next year's planning.
Thank you for your input.
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS JRFH WEBSITE!
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
DO NOT PARK IN DESIGNATED BUS LANES-POLICE ARE ON PATROL AND HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TICKETS!
School Safety Patrollers
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca