Ideas for Creative Use of Technology in the Classroom
Classroom Response Ideas
Contact your ITech Coach today for a quick demonstration, tutorial, or assistance with creating lesson materials to use with your Insight 360 program!
(This is a district-supported program available in all core-area elementary classrooms.)
- Tag existing resources to instantly send questions to student devices
- Use the Test Player for quick assessments and get instant results on your iPad
- The Constructed Response feature is a great tool for formative assessment and engagement of students during lesson presentations
- Nearpod presentations can quickly be built online.
- Students enter a "live session" by downloading the free app (available for most mobile devices as well as pc/mac) and entering a code given to them by the teacher.
- Nearpod presentations can include video, PDF, images, slideshow presentations, quizzes, polls, drawing activities, and open-ended questions.
- The teacher sees student responses instantly as they submit, and items can even be shared to student devices for discussion. Students also get instant feedback.
- Teacher controls the pacing of the lesson from computer or mobile device, but students can work through materials independently from their devices.
- When sessions are ended, saved reports show very powerful results for later grading/analysis.