Solar Oven Day
Solar Oven Rules and Guidelines
Safety and Cleanup
Knives are not allowed.
Cooking with egg or meat is not allowed.
Have food ready ahead of time; we will not slice, cut, chop,or mix food up on the court.
- Clean up your mess before going back to class.
- Adult supervision at home while constructing the solar oven is recommended.
What to Bring
- Your solar cooker
- Food and water
- Wear loose fitting, light colored clothes
- Plates, cups, plastic utensils, paper towels
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Towel/small blanket for sitting with the cooker
Daggett Montessori Library
Please visit the Daggett Montessori Library to access the book catalog, research databases, and resources for students, parents, and teachers. Please stop by the library or contact Ms. Falgout if you have questions or need assistance.