Published September 29, 2019
Goodie Table Day
This Week's Meetings
Science PLC is after school Tuesday. We're setting norms and goals.
Team leader meeting on Wednesday after school.
Behavior PLC with Nikki and James
1st, 2nd, 5th, and 7th
Infinite Campus--inputting grades
- 2nd period: 8th ELA and Math
- 3rd period: 8th Science and Social Studies
- 5th period: 7th ELA and Math
- 6th period: 7th Science and Social Studies
- 7th period: 6th ELA and Math
- 8th period: 6th Science and Social Studies
Academic Assessment Data
- We have Star data (benchmarks) we will collect in August and April.
- We will have CASE data (mid-year checkpoints) we will collect in October, December, and March.
- We have CERT data (8th grade ACT benchmarks) we will collect in September and February.
- We have your classroom formative and summative assessments all year long.
We have a LOT of ways to determine student progress. If you need help interpreting these scores and using the data to plan instruction, this is and will be a ongoing part of our PLC work. If you need individualized help, please see Stacie or Erika and we'll help you out.
Staff Theoretical Spirit Week Preview (NEXT WEEK--October 7-10)
Monday: Theoretically, if it was St. Patrick's Day today, what would you wear?
Tuesday: Theoretically, if you were going to be in a 4th of July parade on a float, what would you wear?
Wednesday: Theoretically, if you were going to a Christmas party tonight, what would you wear?
Thursday: Theoretically, if you were going to a country music concert tonight, what would you wear?