Tuesday's Tech Tip!
WeVideo in Google Chrome Store
Here's a great video editor that is accessible from any computer. WeVideo can make video editing collaborative and gives you full creative freedom.
Supports 8 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Japanese and Arabic)
- Three Editing Modes - to suit novices and experts alike: Storyboard, Timeline and Advanced mode
- Connect to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google Drive & Dropbox to easily use photos, videos, music & graphics files already uploaded
- Drag & drop media files in any order to assemble your story
- Trim video clips to focus on key moments - Split long clips into smaller ones and re-arrange
- Enter text for titles and captions in your native language (most languages supported, including - - Mandarin, Spanish, English, Arabic, Portuguese etc)
- Add text, effects, music, transitions and more
- Record voice-overs and video directly - Get creative with over 100 royalty-free effects & audio clips
-Style your video using dozens of creative and professional Themes
-Ensure creative consistency throughout your videos by applying a Theme
- Publish to YouTube or Google Drive, and notify friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Use Google Drive or WeVideo sharing to invite others to collaborate
- Take turns editing or simply share each others’ clip libraries
BONUS: USING GOOGLE DRIVE
WeVideo adds a folder called "WeVideo" to your Google Drive directory. This folder will contain names of the WeVideo projects and videos you create.