September 19, 2022
- NO SCHOOL - Monday, September 19.
- Open House - Sept. 26th - Explore Each of your Students' Classes in-person this year. Parent safety meeting & PTA Meeting @ 5:40 (in the Auditorium)
- Parents move to 1st period at 6:25, attend all classes from 6:30-8:25
College Test Day
- TEST DAY: October 12, 2022
- Juniors & Seniors must registrar by October 1, 2022. See information below...
Check our TWITTER (@ClearBrookHS) & Instagram (CBHSOfficial) for pics and Updates.
College Day Exams – (PSAT & SAT) - October 12
Registration for Juniors and Seniors is OPEN for the October 12th administration of the PSAT/NMSQT and the SAT School Day exams. Freshmen and Sophomores do NOT need to register – they are automatically registered for the PSAT.
TEST DAY: October 12, 2022
Registration will CLOSE October 1, 2022.
Current CBHS Juniors wanting to qualify for National Merit must register for the PSAT/NMSQT (cost is $18, or free for students receiving free/reduced lunch).
(Please Note: ALL juniors who DO NOT register/pay for the PSAT will be administered an different SAT Practice Test provided by the district.)
Current CBHS Seniors wanting to take the SAT exam must register for the test
(cost is $60, or $8 for students receiving free/reduced lunch).
This information and the links will also be posted on the Clear Brook It’s Learning page.
Save The Best for last...Brook Graduation May 27th...
District-level Committee Information
The Clear Creek Independent School District has many district-level committees from school safety and student health to educational improvement and finances. To learn more, visit here.