By: Blain Upshaw
- The Harappan language has been impossible to decipher.
- About 400 symbols make up the language.
- The housing in the society was not great.
- Artifacts show that they afforded nonessential goods.
- Few weapons found = Almost no warfare.
- The Harappan rulers were close with religion.
- Archeologists think that the culture was Theocracy.
- No sites of temples have been found.
- Indus River provided great transportation for goods.
- Indus River provided a link to the sea
- Access to sea = farther trading