What Kind of Path is Your Path?
a personal journey to explore your life path
A 2 day retreat for you to explore your path and what it means to you
Whether you live a very practical life, or a spiritual one, whether you know what your path is or not, whatever paths you have explored, these 2 days will help you get clearer about your direction, about where you want to go, and how you are going to get there.
The retreat is set up to support you to find our more about what you need. It does not promote any particular life programme or teachings or outcomes - it is about supporting you to find out what is right for you.
What Kind of Path is your Path?
Thursday, Oct. 31st 2013 at 9:30am to Friday, Nov. 1st 2013 at 4:30pm
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Keeper's Lane, Leavenheath, United Kingdom
What the retreat includes
- 1:1 sessions and group activities
- developing your personal metaphors
- exploring symbols
- creating "maps and models" of your desired path
- using emergent and synchronistic information as it occurs
We will use Clean Language, Symbollic Modelling, Clean Space and Emergent Knowledge as ways of exploring and learning. You don't need any prior experience of these processes
The retreat package includes:
- 2 days of facilitated activity in groups and in 1:1 sessions
- lunch and dinner on 31st October
- accommodation for one night on 31st October
- breakfast and lunch on 1st November
- refreshments during breaks on both days
- free access to pool and poolside facilities
The venue is in tranquil Constable country in the Suffolk/Essex borders offering a relaxing location, with fantastic hotel and spa facilities. The hotel has a pool and gym as well as classes and spa treatments (costs for classes and spa are not included in the price).