Ms. Hannah's Class
There IS afternoon preschool for the rest of the school year!!
This week in our Pets Study we will talk about how we care for pets. We will talk about feeding them, grooming them and how we make sure our pets are healthy and happy.
We will read:
- The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate The Wash by Trinka Hakes Noble
- Arthur's New Puppy by Marc Tolon Brown
- Pets at the Vet by Alyse Sweeney
- Children Make Terrible Pets by Peter Brown
- Bark, George by Jule Feiffer
Our vote questions (one per day) will be:
- Do all pets need water?
- Do all pets need to be brushed?
- Do all pets need to be bathed?
- Do all pets sleep inside?
- Do all pets visit the vet?
We have a dog visiting in each class this week :) If you have a pet you would like to bring to share, please let me know!
Language Group May 9-13
We will follow directions by identifying the lowercase letters a, b, c, d, e. We will ask and answer “What doing?” questions about action pictures. We will review the words and sequence of actions to the "Friends Song".
END OF THE YEAR CELEBRATION
May 25 at PLECC in Ms. Hannah's room
Please bring a topping of your choice to share!