Burnet Elementary STREAM Magnet
Ahoy from the Burnet STREAM Team!
We would like to wish all of our parents and students a safe and joyous winter season, and thank you for your support in making our 1st semester a success. Things are back in full swing on campus and we are working hard to keep our learning environment as safe as possible.
Please continue to help us in the following ways:
- Wear your mask every day!
- Bring your district-issued Chromebooks with you to school each day
- Parents, please take note of our dismissal procedures below-- we are working on making this process faster and we appreciate your continued cooperation!
Please stay tuned for important dates and information, as this newsletter will be updated throughout the month to help you stay informed.
Wishing you a healthy, happy December!
The Burnet STREAM Team
Important Dates : December
12/11 $1 Free Dress Day
12/15 Science Fair - more information to be distributed by teachers
12/18 - Polar Express Day - students may bring store-bought snacks only
12/19 - 01/04/2021 Winter Break
Parents: Students will not be admitted into the building until 7:20. If you arrive at the campus before 7:20, please have your student remain in the vehicle until the doors are open. In the morning, please only use the left-most lane to drop off students.
- Morning drop off is only using ONE LANE
- Afternoon dismissal is using TWO LANES. Please see pictures below.
Walkers - Walkers can be collected from Exit 3C (fenced playground area). Please maintain social distancing while waiting for students. Parents- for your own safety, please be sure to use the designated crosswalk on Avenue S.