- Parking Lot Supervision: Mrs. Krug
- Week of August 27th: Trial Eligibility run
- Tuesday/Thursday readworks stories during homeroom and RTI pull-out sessions start this week
- Wednesday, August 29th: SAT recognition assembly
- Week of Sept. 4th: First official eligibility
- Wed, Sept 5th: during 1st and 2nd periods school-wide MAP testing
- Thurs. Sept 6th: Bullying Presentation by guest presenter Keith Deltano at 10:45 with Warren HS
Athletic Early Dismissals
- Mon. 8/27: XC @ 1:50
- Mon. 8/27 Golf @ 2:10
- Thurs. 8/30 Golf @ 200
*This time reflects 10 minutes prior to the departure time and when students should be released from class.
Tuesday/Thursday Readings During Homeroom
Stories from readworks.org will be used for additional reading during homeroom. Students can use their chromebooks to complete this activity.
On Tuesdays students will read the assigned readworks story and answer the accompanying questions online.
A class for each Homeroom teacher has been created.
In order for students to access the story they must do the following:
Go to readworks.org
Click on the “I’m a student” button
Each teacher has a unique code for their class (see below). Provide this code to students.
Students enter class code.
Students read story and answer multiple choice questions. Short answer questions do not need to be completed.
Readworks grades the story instantly.
On Thursday, review the story with students by going over the correct answers. You may view the correct answers under the Assignments and Progress toolbar.
*Please make note of your class code so you have it for next week
* Please keep class meetings on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday to avoid conflict with our reading days
Thurs, Sept. 6 Bullying Presentation
The presentation will be around 45min-1 hour. If this impacts lunches, we may need to take 10-15 minutes off the start of 6th hour.
Wed, Sept. 5th MAP Testing
- School-wide MAP testing for all students will occur on Wednesday, September 5th during 1st and 2nd periods. The block period should allow for all students present to complete the test.
- All teachers with a 1st period class will proctor the test. Teachers that have a middle school assignment or prep 2nd period please see below.
- Mrs. Malone will set up a testing session with students for each teacher. She will send out more directions for testing when the date gets closer.
- Seniors do NOT test, but will remain in their 1st hour test and can have a study hall.
- Mr. Snyder's 1st hour PE class: test in Mrs. Krug's classroom. Mrs. Krug can supervise the 2nd part of the test during 2nd period, so Mr. Snyder can go over to the MS for 2nd period PE.
- Mr. Hermann will cover Mr. Kenna 2nd period so Mr. Kenna can get his prep
- Mrs. Crandall will test in Room 5. Mrs. Dittmar will cover 2nd hour so Mrs. Crandall can get her prep.
- Ms. Huso will administer the test to the CTE students in the library
**After reviewing, please let me know if you see a problem with the coverage