8L - Sharing Positive Strategies
Cranebrook High School Learning Assistance
Term 1 Focus - Transition and Listening
During this time we will have the opportunity to share the successes with our colleagues and try to define a consistent behaviour management strategy as well as a specific routine for the class. I will be offering some resources that support all learning areas to do so.
Please also bring along programs / worksheets / strategies to share with your colleagues.
8L - Sharing Strategies
Monday, March 18th 2013 at 2:45-3:15pm
Room 3 (Near Learning Assistance Staffroom)
Afternoon Tea provided
- Distribution of Class Profile and Class Plan.
- Discuss online space to share ideas.
- Discussion regarding successful strategies for individual students
- Discussion regarding individual strategies for the whole class
- Consistent routine/behaviour management strategy.
- Discuss LAST involvement (resources / team teaching / PD / Teacher observations)
- Organise another meeting time to evaluate strategies and update class plan.