KELLOGG FAMILY NEWS | April 18, 2022
MCA Reading test will be given Tuesday.
MCA Math test will be given Thursday.
See important reminders below from Mr. Widman.
Last Tuesday, we took the Kellogg 8th Grade Class Picture.
Click this link to order your child's copy: ORDER HERE
Then select 04/12/2022 - Panoramic
The cost is $20 per picture.
If you have questions, please reach out to Kris Hames
Former Kellogg Comet, Elli Rowe, is taking American Idol by storm! Check her out here!
The Bully Prevention Committee would like to have an “Orange Out” on Tuesday, April 26. Dig through the closets and start planning!
MCA Testing Updates
Below are 5 reminders regarding our upcoming MCA testing sessions:
- April 19 (Tuesday): MCA reading test hours 1-3 by advisory (report to advisory class)
- April 21 (Thursday): MCA math test hours 1-3 by advisory (report to advisory class)
4) Items to bring:
- Fully charged Chromebook (with charger)
- Wired headphones/earbuds
- Book to read (for after testing)
- Something to write with (scratch paper provided)
- Bottle of water if preferred
3) Prohibited Items to have in the testing session
(Please leave these at home on testing days):
- Cell Phones
- Wearable smart devices (smart watches, etc.)
- Wireless headphone/earbuds
- Any Bluetooth items
- Any academic work or materials (not allowed during testing session)
2) Be on time:
- Testing sessions will begin promptly at 8:20am
1) Be Prepared:
- Get a good night sleep
- Eat a good brain healthy breakfast
- Bring needed items- (glasses, etc.)
*Please check for TestNav in your Apps prior to testing. To do so, log out of your Chromebook. In the bottom left corner of the home screen look for “Apps”. Click on “Apps” and be sure that TestNav is listed. If not, please take your Chromebook to the Kellogg Media Center to get it fixed/replaced.
If you have questions please email Mike Widman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Appreciation HELP NEEDED
(Donations accepted through April 28)
GRADE 8 SUMMER SCHOOL OPPORTUNITY
(Entering 9th grade in the fall)
CONNECT WITH US!
Angi McAndrews, Principal
Mike Widman, Assistant Principal
Teri Linander, Assistant Principal
Sarah Brooks, Licensed School Nurse
Barb Erickson, Health Office Nurse
Kris Hames, Office Manager
Erin Kroc, Registrar & Attendance
Amy Clark, Receptionist
Support Services 328-5800
Dan VanWinkle, 6th Grade School Counselor
Trish Fierst, 7th Grade School Counselor
Amy Carstensen, 8th Grade School Counselor
Akilah Sharif, School Social Worker
Leah Mattern, School Social Worker
For assistance in (your language), please call 328-XXXX
Para asistencia en español, por favor marque al 328-4241.
Za pomoc na bosanskom jeziku pozovite 328-4243
"إذا رغبت في الحصول على هذه المعلومات باللغة العربية يرجي الإتصال بقسم الترجمة علي الرقم 4246-328"
Haddii aad jeclaan lahayd in aad hesho macluumaadkaan oo ku qoran Soomaali, fadlan la soo xiriir waaxda EL(bartaha ingariiska) 328 4247.
“如果需要中文援助请拨打电话 ：507-328-4238 (办公室） 或者 507-398-9448 （手机)
“ Để được giúp đở bằng Tiếng Việt xin Gọi đến số 271-8366