RBVHS Principal's Newsletter June 7, 2021
Message from Principal Clevenger
Great things happening at RBV
Greetings RBV family,
With 2 weeks left, I am very excited about where we are as a school. Our students are finishing the semester strong. Keep up the hard work. It always pays off. Please read this week's Roundup for details on the following:
- Book Return
- Summer Camp (Free summer camp opportunities for all Longhorns grades 9-11)
- Summer School (For any student 9-12 that had earned a D or F in a class)
- Yearbook Distribution
- And much more.
Thank you for the incredible support this year. I am so proud of our students and staff.
Principal Joseph Clevenger
RBV Summer Camps
Click here to see a flyer for each summer camp and find the registration link. Each camp has unique date and times. These summer camps are for enrichment and will not provide class credit towards graduation.
Seating is limited. You must register through your student's School Email Account.
Please sign up now!
Questions? Please contact our summer school principal Mr. JR Arias
- RBV Water Polo Camp
- RBV Summer Yearbook Camp
- RBV Summer Theatre Camp
- RBV Boys and Girls Wrestling Camp
- RBV Football, Weights and Conditioning Camp
- RBV Running and Speed Camp
- RBV IB/ AP Summer Camp
- RBV Lacrosse Camp
- RBV Swimming Skills and Technique Camp
- RBV Digital Photography Camp
- RBV Ceramics Camp
- RBV Art of Mosaic Camp
- RBV Strength and Conditioning/ Human Performance Camp
- RBV Band Mini Camp
- RBV Summer Music Camp
- RBV Marching Band Camp
- RBV Digital Art and Design Download Camp
- RBV Tennis Camp
- RBV Summer Honors Prep Camp
- RBV Medical Camp
- RBV Mural and Painting Camp
- RBV Girls Basketball Camp
- RBV Boys Basketball Camp
Summer School at RBVHS
If you have received a D or F in a high school class and would like to make up the class over summer, we have options. RBVHS will be hosting summer school. There will be both in person and virtual opportunities available. Students will be able to complete up to 20 credits this summer.
Click here to sign up for summer school now. Email your counselor if you have additional questions.
Tutoring & Homework Help
2:45 - 5:00pm.
RBV Arts will be in full effect this week
Tuesday: RBV Chalk Day, RBV Hallways, During the school day
Wednesday: RBV Maroon Magic and Dance, RBV Stadium @ 5pm
Saturday: RBV Band, The Rhythm of the Ranch, RBV Stadium @ 8pm
As we know, it's been a very difficult year. Many families are struggling, and purchasing a yearbook isn't something they can do right now. But this year's book will be a keepsake--a record of a historical year--and with so many senior year traditions missing from their experience, wouldn't it be great if we could at least give them this? We are once again offering ANGEL BOOKS. These are yearbooks purchased by those who can and given to those who cannot.
Please consider contributing if you can.
- Go to yearbookforever.com and search Rancho Buena Vista High School
- Click to purchase a yearbook
- For the first name, enter Angel
- For the last name, enter Book
- For a $10 discount, enter code: ANGELBOOK
Thank you for all you do to support our students.