University of Alabama at Birmingham
Application for Admission
To apply to UAB, you will need to submit the following:
- a completed UAB application
- $30 application fee (nonrefundable, payable by credit or debit card) or application fee waiver
- your official high school transcript (which should be sent directly to UAB from your high school)
- your official ACT or SAT scores submitted directly from ACT or College Board.
- UAB will accept the current and redesigned version of the SAT. Applicants may submit scores from either the current SAT, the redesigned SAT, or both. A writing score is not required.
Freshmen Entrance Requirements
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of social science
- 3 years of math (Algebra I and higher)
- 3 years of science (including 2 lab sciences)
- 1 year of a foreign language
- Plus 3 additional core courses, for a total of 17 core courses