A Christmas Carol Backround
Child Labor and Poverty.
- Child labor and Poverty stopped because children were dying and getting severely hurt.
- The Factory Act stopped Child Labor and Poverty.
- The rapid development of large sale manufacturing caused Child Labor and Poverty to start.
- Charles Dickens decided to write a Christmas Carol because he wanted to practice new narrative concentration.
- Charles Dickens was one of the greatest book writers of all time.
- The Christmas Carol was one of the first books he wrote.
The Industrial Revolution
- They called it the Victorian Era because of Queen Victoria.
- The Industrial Revolution started in the 18th century.
- The Victorian Era started in 1837 and ended in 1901.
- The reason they called it the Industrial Revolution was because they had new technology.