The Week of 28 November 2022
Feathers Up, Warriors!
CCPS School Board Members visit LFO
PBIS Positive Office Referrals
This Week at LFO
- WIN - Math Priority Tutoring
Tuesday, November 29
- WIN - ELA Priority Tutoring
Wednesday, November 30
- WIN - Science Priority Tutoring
- Local School Governance Team Meeting
- GA Student Finance Commission Representative in Media Center (6:00 - 7:30 PM)
Thursday, December 1
- WIN - Social Studies Priority Tutoring
Friday, December 2
- WIN - CTAE/World Language/Fine Arts Priority Tutoring
- Senior Field Trip to DSC
Stocking Full of Love
LFO supports the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office and the Stocking Full of Love program.
Please consider bringing in a new, unwrapped toy (or a monetary donation ) to donate to the Stocking Full of Love for children in Catoosa County ages 12 months to 14 years old.
If you have any questions, please contact Suan Edgeworth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Georgia Milestones EOC Exams
Important Senior Information
- November 30 - Financial aid speaker from Georgia Student Finance Commission will be in the media center at 6:00 pm for students and parents to discuss how to pay for college.
- December 2 - Field Trip to Dalton State for a campus tour
- December 16 - Deadline to have a senior picture in the yearbook
Class of 2023 - Senior Regalia (Caps and Gowns) Ordering Info
2022-2023 Child Nutrition
Meal charges negatively affect our school's budget and impede additional opportunities for all students. I am asking for your help in this area. If your student owes meal charges, please contact the cafeteria bookkeeper to make a payment.
If you feel your family would qualify for free or reduced priced meals and have not yet applied for the 2022-2023 school year, please use the following link to apply:
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Sherri Barnes, the cafeteria bookkeeper at email@example.com .
Online Meal Payment - Click here
Application for Free and Reduced Meals
2022-2023 LFO Yearbook Sale
Final Exam Exemption Policy
Students may be exempt from finals if:
3 unexcused absences with an A in the course
2 unexcused absences with a B in the course
1 unexcused absence with a C in the course
0 unexcused absences with a D in the course