Beaty Butterflies' Gazette
The week of February 22nd - 26th
I hope you enjoyed Edcamp Monday! Thank you for being willing participants! You had great ideas to share and were willing to facilitate! Thank you team leaders and GayIon for assistance with setup! I considered it a great success!
I will be off campus Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at training. Please don't hesitate to contact me. I will miss being with my Butterflies!
Next week is open house! Book Fair will run 5:30-7:30 and Open House from 6:00 - 7:00. The Plano Public Libraries will also be here issuing library cards. They will be stationed in the lounge. Please send your parents by to hear about all the great activities and summer programs they offer. This will be a great night to showcase all the excellent progress you and your students achieve together!
Monday, Feb. 22 SPED Mtg @ 3:30 (MPR)
Wednesday, Feb. 24 New Teacher/SLP @ 11:30 (MPR)
Wednesday, Feb. 24 Staff Mtg (Teachers, SLPs, TAs) @ 3:30 (Activity Room)
Thursday, Feb. 25 Mentor Mtg @ 11:30 (209)
Thursday, Feb. 25 Book Fair 5:30-7:30 and Open House 6:00 - 7:00
Upcoming February Birthday Girls:
Shauna Gantt 2/26
Remember to follow us on Twitter: @Beaty_ECS and on Facebook: Beaty_Butterflies and feel free to contribute to the conversation! Tweet about it!
Beaty Brag Board
Here's the chatter!
- Heather, Mysti, Amanda, Brooke, and Stephanie – thanks for being such an awesome planning team!! I enjoy sharing ideas with you!!~ Coleen
- Jennifer Newberry - Thank you for being so flexible when I need to take a leave off work for any reason. ~ Micree
- Jessica Mcpherson- I appreciate all you do in our suite. ~Micree
- Desiree- The care you provide for the children and staff at Beaty is exceptional. Thank you! ~ Micree
- Kaye – great job for doing such great work with the 3s!~ Coleen
- Thank you Shirley Dendy for pumping up the playground balls on the North playground!~ Jennifer