How to Stay Safe Online
Forms of Identity Theft
Here are a few examples...
- When you buy something with a credit card you get a bill for it every month or so.
- When someone steals your credit card number they can buy things off of your name.
- Can you imagine getting a $30,000 bill?
- Driver's Licenses are needed for driving
- When someone gets a hold of your driver's license they can act as you and cause a lot of trouble.
HOW TO STAY PROTECTED...
- HIDE SOCIAL SECURITY CARD IN A SAFE PLACE
- BE CAREFUL AND NEVER LET ANYONE SEE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY THAT SHOULDN'T
- DON'T LET PEOPLE SEE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
- KEEP YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE IN A WALLET OR PURSE AND DON'T LOSE IT!